New - Spectra Galaxy Original JA256/30AAA Printhead
The Spectra Galaxy JA 256/30 AAA printhead is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 900 dpi. Four electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 256 nozzles. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a native 0.010 inch distance between nozzles.
The fluid interface and electrical connection are at the top of the jetting assembly and several mounting configurations are possible. This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
To be used with: Dilli Neo Jupiter 1006 / Neo Marker 0301 / Neo Deluxe UVD-2506(W) / Neo Deluxe UVD-3206 / Neo Plus UVP-1606(W) / Neo Plus UVP-2506(W), HP Scitex FB6100, Inca EAGLE H / Columbia, NUR Tempo Q, VUTEk PV200/600 / PV180/600, PrismaJet P22, Teckwin TeckUV S2400 / TeckUV S3000, Inwear L3508G, Buskro BK700
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: Up to 900dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 28 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 25 - 30 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 256
- Nozzle Spacing: 254 microns (0.010 in.)
- Nozzle Diameter: 36 microns
- Firing Frequency: 20 kHz
- Operating Temperature: up to 90°C